Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
- Job Position: Fashion Production Supervisor
- Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- In this role, you are responsible for ensuring the overall production process runs smoothly and efficiently by monitoring production and embellishment processes.
- Ensure that the safety standards are being maintained within the factory and that team members are abiding by workplace safety rules.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies for seamless operations.
- Ensure that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyze production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Ensure the supply of fabric and other production materials are of good quality.
- Collaborate with the designer and design assistant in preparing job cards.
- Carry out fabric tests with the production team.
- Hand out fabrics and accessories to machinists and beaders.
- Oversee production process and curtail unnecessary wastage.
- Carry out quality control checks on all garments worked on by machinist and beaders.
- Ensure quality control on in-process and finished garments.
- Monitor team members to achieve the daily production targets.
- Plan production meetings, production activities, team schedules, machine maintenance schedules and maintains budgets and product quality.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- 5 years plus experience in garment making.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design or a related field.
- Basic tailoring experience is required.
- Have a positive attitude to work and be able to motivate a team
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Effective communication.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.