Jewel Jemila is high fashion women’s wear brand that designs and retails its own range of sophisticated women’s clothing in Nigeria. The brand has continuously released breathtaking and bestselling clothing since its launch in 2013. The company prides itself in the delivery of ready-to-wear as well as bespoke fashion items that meet the exceptional quality mark every season.
- Jewel Jemila (JJ) is seeking a dedicated individual to assist in managing operations around inventory management, quality control, vendor management, fabric sourcing and service delivery.
- The ideal JJ Assistant will be motivated and possess a strong interest in fashion design and warehouse management.
- Provide administrative support, answering phones, check and reply to e-mails, and plan meetings with vendors and clients
- Attend fashion-related special events and in some cases support to plan them
- Plan for upcoming sales, events and product launches for clothing collections
- Monitor stock at the warehouse and work with office manager to ensure clothing racks are replaced before being empty
- Plan and assist with photoshoots
- Manage the packing and shipping of items from the warehouse
- Plan model fittings and ensure that the model wears the clothing piece properly
- Research trends and current fashions
- Source for fabrics in the most cost-effective ways and place orders with suppliers
- Assist with fabric cutting and sewing, pattern making and setting up showrooms
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Strong interest in the fashion industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Reside on the mainland, Lagos.
N30,000 – N35,000 Monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter to: [email protected] using “Fashion Warehouse Assistant” as the subject of the mail.