Krumbz and Krustz Restaurant – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
Job Position: Fast Food Manager
Locations: Delta, Lagos and Rivers
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage fast food’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports on annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and marketing strategies
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future fast-food operations.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management with a minimum of 2.1 Degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Proven work experience asa Fast-food Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Managet or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge.
- Familiarity with Fast-foodmanagement and point of sale software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Be willing to relocate to Delta State or environs.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
15th September, 2021
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.