BlueSlip invests / partner and grows international business in the African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also a management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organizations.
- Job Position: Female Accountant
- Job Location: Lagos
- Processing bank deposits and reconciling financial statements
- Preparing a budget, financial forecasts, and Management Accounts
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Managing obligations to suppliers, students, Clients, and third-party vendors
- Computing taxes and prepares tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement, etc.
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Publish financial statements on time
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms, filling in various taxes like PAYE, VAT, WHT, etc.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement, etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of work experience with qualification
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
25th January 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.