Haul Affairs Services – As a logistics service provider, we offer freight clearing and forwarding services to various companies in Nigeria. Our aim is to continuously provide world class, all-encompassing logistics and result oriented services to our clients. We take the strains of this aspect of your business upon ourselves and allow our client focus on the core area of her business. We guide our clients on a range of cargo resolutions that can be employed to maintain cost efficiency.
Haul Affairs logistics core services include clearing, freight forwarding, cargo transport, supply chain consultancy services, haulage, courier service and Export. The incessant advance of our business processes is a trail to delivering a world class freight forwarding services at a minimal cost and be able to play a role in the creation of jobs in Nigeria and across Africa.
Job Title: Female Accounting Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Account Officer (AO) would be responsible for managing the front-line finance related operations.
- As the Accounts officer, you will manage the financial bookkeeping of the company.
- You will also be responsible for processing invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the company’s product and Services. You must also possess strong numerical and interpersonal skills to deliver on this role.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable, and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Perform credit checks
- Assist with data entry
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Account or Finance related courses.
- Experience in bookkeeping, Backoffice account, audit.
- Must be computer literate and have excellent ERP skills.
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 2 years working experience in Book-keeping, Back-office account, or Audit.
- Age: 21 – 30 years old.
Special Skills / Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Skilful account reporting
- Ability to convey information in simple terms.
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and solution-oriented mind-set desirable.
N50,000 / Month.
18th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.