Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
- Making appointments for all staff or specific employees, such as executives
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct office
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND with 2-4 years work experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers, vendors, and other employees
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a wide variety of tasks throughout the day
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriately and interact positively with upset customers
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive.
N50,000 – N60,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.