Saint Flairs Awards Limited is a customer-focused organization, producing premium award products with a unique benefit of creating golden moments everywhere. As a pioneer company in the awards, recognition, promotion and speciality business in Nigeria, we promote excellence, quality and reward system and wish to associate with your organization to ensure that the culture of excellence is maintained.
Job Title: Female Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- At least two years of work experience.
- A University Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales (Not compulsory)
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
22nd January 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.