Kokoro Ola Investment Services Limited is a company that specialized in door-to-door services. We deal with servicing of customers in terms of loan and overdraft in which her strength lies in her Accountability, honesty and integrity.
Job Position: Field Credit Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a Credit Officer to facilitate savings, lending for our clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- Ultimately, you will help our clients acquire loans in a timely manner and ensuring that the loan is being repaid as at when due while ensuring we comply with the law.
- Review loan requests.
- Ensure clients are saving on daily basis.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation.
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests.
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates).
- Set up payment plans.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals.
- Monitor progress of existing loans.
- Minimum of OND.
- Minimum of Two (2) years working experience as a Sales Representative or Marketer
- 22 to 30 years of age.
- Must be resident within Mokola/ Ring Road of Ibadan.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
- Must have Good Communications skill.
- Strong negotiation & inter personal skills.
- Recovery of clients & Shops address
- Ability to patronised and multi task.
- High level of accuracy and attentions to details.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of lending procedures and customer service experience.
N35,000 – N40,000 monthly
27th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: olufunmilola@kokoroolacom using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.