Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client, a Water Manufacturing Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Field Sales and Marketing Representative – Bottled Water
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Summary Job Description
- As a Field Marketing & Sales Representative, you will look after your own geographic business territory, building relationships with Wholesalers and local retailers, and making sure that our products are a core part of your success.
- Take responsibility for managing our brand, volume, distribution, and sales.
- Build cross-functional relationships to deliver on the strategic objectives of the company.
- Work independently for much of the time. Therefore, you must be self-directed with the ability to manage your time productively.
- You will bring the sales skills, enthusiasm, and in-depth local knowledge to bear on your assignment.
- Plan marketing, sales, and branding objectives of the Company in your business area.
- Prepare marketing and sales strategies in line with Company objectives.
- Analyze market and sales trends and recommend changes to the market, sales, and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Drive overall Customers Relations Management (CRM) in your area of business.
- Coordinate digital Marketing for the Brand
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND.
- Minimum of 3 years Field Marketing and Sales experience with Bottled/ Sachet water products.
- Possession of professional marketing and sales qualification will be an advantage.
Experience & Behaviours:
- Must possess adequate selling skills.
- Demonstrate good planning skills, including prioritizing and time management.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent team-building skills.
- Demonstrate deep passion and commitment to your assignment.
- Displays high ethical behavior towards customers, suppliers, and others in the Company.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the mail.