NEC West Africa delivers advanced solutions to government, telecommunications providers, mobile network operators, network service providers and enterprise. We offer comprehensive and tightly integrated solutions across infrastructure, safety, communications and digital provides carrier-grade solutions with enterprise-class services, maintenance and support.
Job Location: Field Service Engineer
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Delta, Edo, Lagos, Nasarawa, Oyo and Taraba
- Carrying out preventive maintenance of all technical equipment (Generating sets & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid corrective maintenance action.
- Escalation of faults that could lead to complete failure or Leve1(urgent)& 2(High) fault classification
- Maintaining rectifier, solar system and battery backup installations.
- Ensuring Public power supply is available where applicable and escalation of defects accordingly.
- Carrying out minor repairs of technical equipment (generators, rectifiers & Air conditioning units) on sites to avoid downtime.
- Attend to call out within shortest possible time to avoid outage and improve MTTR.
- Ensure site janitorial is good and healthy.
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly reports on all site maintenance activities are sent promptly to end users or line reporting chain.
- Fill site inspection report sheet, Job cards, Diesel receipt forms and all other necessary templates accordingly.
- Supervise vendors
- First line contact with external bodies on site.
- Escalate all challenges to the assigned Field Supervisor.
- Candidates should possess at least an SSCE / OND qualification
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience in similar role.
10th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter (applying for the role) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location e.g Field Service Engineer (Abuja) as the subject of the email.