Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
- Job Position: Field Support Technician
- Job Locations: Asaba – Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, and Edo
- Provide service supports during field visits or the dispatch.
- Tie workflow schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document process.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization.
- Document Processes.
- OND Certification in any science-related field with 2 – 3 years of works experience.
- Work experience in telecoms, installations & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work flexible shift and to adapt to changing work schedules
- English Literacy and good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, and service telecoms power equipment.
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
- Good Command of Excel Usage.
14th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.