TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years of corporate experience in training delivery.
Aside from our regular corporate training for companies, and retail training for fresh graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed various grass-root-oriented training programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were selected as a training partner to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which implementation commenced in November 2010; We completed this training project in 2011.
- Job Position: Field Support Technician
- Job Locations: Abuja, Lagos & Rivers
Customer Problem Resolution:
- Identifies the root cause of customer issues and advice on the best cause of action to resolve the issue.
- Identifies the resources needed to solve the issue and estimates the effort required.
- Collaborates with other internal functions to ensure availability of resources required to resolve the issue and keep the customer up to date on intervention efforts and relevant timelines, Implements technical solution at customer site while ensuring quality work and customer satisfaction.
Safety & Operations:
- Implements technical solutions at Point of Presence sites in compliance with approved policies, procedures, and work standards.
Business Continuity & Diaster Recovery:
- Implements disaster recovery plan as and when needed.
Facility & Infrastructural Maintenance:
- Implements proactive maintenance and sets up system monitoring, to reduce equipment failure and incident response time.
- Maintains engineering equipment.
- Diagnoses network and device problems and implements technical or procedural solutions.
- Performs Quality Control on structured cabling and related projects on all sites and other Facilities.
- Performs inventory of equipment and consumables required on all sites, ensuring availability and repair/return of same.
- Maintains accurate records of the condition of systems, equipment in all buildings, and inspections.
- Prepares regular reports on all POPs conditions, inspections, and work orders as may be necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.