M.D Special Nursery & Primary School started at the present Agidingbi location on the 24th September, 1986 with a vision to mainstream the special needs children with the regular children. Due to the very distinct excellent standard of education being provided right from inception, the Lagos State Government gave official approval to the School in February 1987.The Special unit of the School had to move to its present location in April 1988. The School started on another location at New Oko-oba, on the 26th September, 2004 and this is purpose built and the permanent site of the School.
- Are you a graduate looking for a Finance/Accounts related opportunity in the educational sector? Are you enthusiastic about foundational education? Are you willing to take on challenges?
- M.D School has been offering quality global standard foundational education for children since 1986. We engage the services of individuals (teaching and non-teaching) who are enthusiastic about foundational education and are ready to take-on the challenge of contributing to the success story.
- Our faculty is made up of self-driven individuals who are from diverse backgrounds but guided by a singular Vision.
- We are looking to expand our Finance and Accounts team with Finance officers.
- Graduate from an Accounting or Finance related degree (HND/BSC)
- Minimum of 2 years related Accounting experience prefferably in a School
- Ability to work with children
- Professionalism in handling clients’ requests
- Experience with Quickbooks is an added advantage
- Experience with use of Microsoft Office/ G Suite package especially excel is an added advantage
- Professional qualification in progress is not required but will be considered an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: email@example.com The body of your email should clearly articulate why you want to work with us, with a copy of your CV attached to the email (pdf format is preferred).
- Please avoid sending more than one email
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted