Quality Foods Africa is building quality fast and nutritious food businesses, with a pan African ambition. Our business model is based on bringing leading international quick service brands to Africa and ensuring their commercial success, a strategy that unites customers, shareholders, franchisors and our staff.
Job Position: Finance Accounting Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- This is a full-time on-site Finance Accounting Intern role based in Lagos.
- The Finance Accounting Intern will assist in financial statements preparation, perform analytical skills, assist in the usage of accounting software, assist in finance-related tasks, and engage in communication across teams.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields preferred
- Relevant certification in accounting or finance is a plus
- Experience in Financial Statements preparation
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in using accounting software
- Good grasp of finance principles
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.