eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Title: Finance and Admin Assistant / Analyst
Location: Garki 2, Abuja
- We are looking for a Finance Assistant who will be responsible for financial planning, analysis and estimations for our projects.
- S/he will forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
- S/he will enable and improve strategic and financial decision-making across the company, maintain the company’s operating models, analyse deals and capital allocation decisions.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance.
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Setting investment policies & exploring investment opportunities.
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans.
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models and forecasting.
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans.
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or closely related course.
- An MBA or a Master’s Degree in related field.
- Software industry experience is a plus.
- Consistent track record of success and career progression.
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Great presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary.
- Possesses sound analytical and financial modelling skills.
5th October, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online