Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (JLL) (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
Job Position: Finance Administrator
- The person in this role will be responsible for the execution of purchase to pay and invoicing processes to ensure the accurate tracking and control over the Facilities and Real Estate (F&RE) expenditures.
What this Job Involves
- Managing the invoicing process and ensuring all revenues are correctly reported on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of invoices and supporting documentation to Clients.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Procurement to Pay Process.
- Regular review of the GL and AP ledgers, and alerting the corporate accountant to issues as they arise.
- Supporting the client side teams with any queries/information requests.
- Working with the Operations & Corporate teams to ensure monthly results are reported accurately and to timetable.
- Ensure that the bank accounts are sufficiently funded and reconciled.
- Ensure that all payroll and expense payments are made on time.
- All other tasks/ duties as required.
You Need To Be / Have
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Bachelor’s / M.A. Degree in Real Estate or Finance or Economics.
- 2+ years of work experience.
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft Office Skills including Excel Pivot Tables
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience of using a variety of accounting packages and reporting tools (JDE – E1, AGRESSO, Hyperion and Orbit experience would be an advantage but not essential).
- Analytical ability.
- Clear communications (written and oral).
- Experience of working with International entities.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online