Dukka is reimagining the way individuals and small businesses manage their finances. We care a lot about our community of users and we strongly believe the technology for individuals and businesses should not be too expensive to access, nor too hard to use.
Job Position: Finance Analyst
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As the Finance Analyst you will be responsible for the company’s financial control, Your position in the company which is being linked to control and supervision and thus providing a bridge between management and accounting, you will be responsible for analyzing, interpreting, and controlling the organization’s accounting and financial records.
- This role reports directly to the Chief of Staff.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- High-level preparation of financial reports
- Analyzing financial data.
- Regular budget consolidation.
- Cash flow management.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Maintenance of financial records in compliance with standards
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Coordination of financial and tax audit for the company.
- Advisory role on business operations and business plan.
- Management of intercompany payables and receivables.
- Coordination of regulatory compliance audit and investigation.
- Preparation and presentation of consolidated financial reports of the businesses to CEO and investors.
- Coordination of statutory remittances i.e PAYE, Pension etc
- Any other duties may be assigned.
- It would be great for you to have a College Degree in Finance or Accounting. A Master’s Degree of Business Administration (MBA) or a certified public Accountant (CPA) designation, or both would be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years in Accounting functions.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage (ACCA / ICAN).
- Must be vast in the preparation of Management account.
- Must possess leadership character to lead a team.
- Good understanding and interpretation of policy and procedure.
- Good understanding of computer applications and effective usage.
- Must possess good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must possess a high moral standard.
- Good aptitude for paper and computer work.
- Ability to lead and manage subordinates and staff for optimal performance.
- Ability to persuade and convince to align with Management Expectations.
- We’re a startup. You should be comfortable taking an imperfect system and driving it all the way to completion.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online