Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
Job Position: Finance and Bookkeeping Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- This role will be responsible for maintaining the company’s accounts, creating financial reports, and tracking key financial metrics.
- Responsibilities shall include recording daily financial transactions, updating a general ledger and preparing trial balances for perusal by accountants, maintaining and filing requisite documents for tax compliance, and producing financial reports to assist management in strategic decision-making.
- The candidate will also aid the team in certain business development activities including the creation of presentations, quotes and reports to be sent to potential and existing clients.
- Create and/or update Bookkeeping policies and procedures defining how to accurately update the company accounts.
- Collate information from all bank accounts daily and update all line items in the company Quickbooks Online account.
- Create and track key financial metrics and KPIs.
- Track all financial compliance and taxation requirements and be knowledgeable on key requirements and deadlines the company must adhere to in its required regulatory filings.
- Generate invoices and track customer payments.
Analyst (Secondary responsibilities):
- Create presentations and quotes to be sent to potential clients.
- Create and update reports to be sent to existing clients.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Financing, or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of work experience in bookkeeping (energy or power sector experience a bonus).
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative to work alone or with a team.
- Good personal presentation and professionalism.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail and be a clear communicator able to convey key findings clearly and concisely in presentation form.
- Accounting knowledge is essential.
12th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.