Rimdinado International Limited – We are a growing recruitment and HR consulting company in the heart of Abuja, with a rapidly growing customer base.
- Job Position: Finance Analyst
- Job Location: Abuja
- The Finance Analyst will provide accounting support to the finance department and perform basic office tasks such as electronic and physical document management, mail processing, petty cash handling, document filing, etc.
- He/she shall assist in managing the financial bookkeeping of the organization by means of posting transactions on the Sage ERP systems, reconciling financial statements to underlying supporting schedules, prepare financial statements, run financial reports, prepare and initiate payment documents, prepare management information reports required by the unit.
- Receive and process documentation for local and foreign invoices in accordance with the finance processes and procedures.
- Ensure all finance documents are properly copied, scanned, and filed utilizing effective data management systems – hard and soft copy aimed at organizing data and avoid loss of data.
- Updating general ledger, petty cash and other tasks assigned as part of the overall process of preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports. This also includes analysis and reconciliation of financial statements and applications within company’s guidelines in order to represent the purpose of financial accounting and decision making of the organization.
- Assist the Senior Finance Analyst in the preparation of monthly schedules for filing purposes to the tax authority and in responding to tax queries.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Directly Reports to: Management Accountant.
Work Guidelines and References:
- International Financial Reporting Standard Manual
- Company Income Tax Act Manuals
- Organizational project Common Terms Agreements
- Organizational Accounts Agreements
- Counter Parties Agreements
- Organizational Finance department processes and procedures
- Organizational ABC Policy Manual.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effective and efficient payment process and documentation
- Efficient Bookkeeping and Accounting knowledge
- Effective Audit processes
- Effective and proper documentation
- Quick responses to finance related issues
- Timely delivery of deliverables.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting or any other related field
- Experience: 3 – 4 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance roles.
- Professional Membership: A student member of a professional accounting body would be an added advantage.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Speed and accuracy
- Willing and eager to learn
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Details
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office programs.
6th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Finance Analyst” as the subject of the email.