Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Manufacturing sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance and Account Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process, and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Builds solid relationships with customers, vendors, and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business
- Directs marketing efforts by presenting market research to marketing directors and
- Assesses marketing and sales as well as supplier and vendor operations and
- recommending improvements as needed.
- Develops and manages strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Creates actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Provide recommendations, improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives, establish, and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in finance, business development, sales, or marketing in the banking sector.
- Professional certification (ICAN) is an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in corporate gifting, corporate branding, and/or business development.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
N500,000 – N900,000 Monthly.
20th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.