Best Pest Exterminators Limited, a Pest Control company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance and Accounting Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Manage the daily activities of the financial transactions (sales, purchases, receipts, payments) and ensuring that all major company, month-end, and year-end report are completed accurately and on time
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Ensures that spending meets approved budgets and adheres to the objectives, restrictions.
- Develop subsidiary level financial statement to parent company to assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual close process in a timely manner
- Develop and manage company inventory report
- Develop and manage regular, annual, and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the company’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Develop comparison report budget vs actual and oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory accounting; external & internal audit and tax compliance
- Assist in accounting system transformation
- Tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analyzing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team in the Best Pest Exterminators Limited.
- Develop, implement, and review all strategic SOP and Policy related Finance and Accounting that work to minimize financial risk
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors, and officials
- Identify, acquire, and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information
- Works with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations to increasing budget efficiency
- Perform other tasks required by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and must be ICAN certified, or member with other professional accounting bodies or MBA preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Accounting and finance
- Advanced knowledge in the use of sage Application and other accounting software and database
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- High attention to detail and accuracy and ability to direct and supervise
- Proven knowledge of book-keeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
N280,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.