Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting talented people with a track record of high performance and a passion for providing healthcare for their community to join our vibrant workforce in the capacity below:
Job Position: Finance and Administrative Consultant
Job Location: Mubi, Adamawa
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for the assigned banks.
- Ensure correct postings on SAP by using the proper cost assignments.
- Ensure prompt and correct payment to field workers, consultants, vendors and project staff.
- Provide support in preparing financial reports.
- Maintain, organize and file documents for the project.
- Manage daily office operations; support procurement activities and assets management.
- Review field positing for accuracy and stepping down funds for field activities.
- Provide support during periodic financial reviews.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
- Must possess a First Degree in Accounting or any Finance-related field of study
- 1 year experience in financial and administrative duties of a donor (USAID) funded project.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience
- Professional membership in an accounting body will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain strong internal control and high ethical standards.
- Demonstrate understanding of accounting from an NGO Sector.
Skills and competencies required:
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Good Office Management skills
- Result Oriented
- Creativity and Innovation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Ethics and Integrity
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to analyze financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately
- Excellent communication and proper documentation skills
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets, and database
- Hands-on experience using ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will be an added advantage.
26th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online