Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters, or exclusion from healthcare.
- Job Position: Finance Assistant
- Job Location: Maiduguri Borno,
- Execute administratively and finance-related tasks and follow up of accountancy to support the Finance Manager following MSF standard and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep strict control over monetary resources to achieve project objectives
- Implementing cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, assisting the Finance Manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity
- Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing, and filing of all accounting pieces in accounting software, in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Following up on all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Finance Manager in translating documents into the local language, and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Any other administrative task delegated by the Finance Manager.
- Desirable Finance, Business or Administration related diploma
- Essential previous working experience of at least two (2) years in relevant jobs
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, and internet)
- Commitment, Flexibility, Stress Management, Results, Teamwork, Service
N200,000 – N300,000 / Month.
29th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Applications must be in English and include:
- Complete CV with cover letter and copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
- Updated contact details and ID
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted