Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) is a National Non-governmental organization that aims to respond to the need of vulnerable communities through supporting self-reliant empowerment activities particularly for women and youth and other vulnerable members of the society.
Job Position: Finance Assistant
Job Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Processing and preparing financial and business forms and reports
- Updating and managing financial records and spreadsheets
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices
- Processing payments and payroll
- Reconciling bank statements and accounts
- Auditing financial statements and reporting any discrepancies
- Reviewing and adhering to department budgets
- Prepare tax documents for the organization
- Prepare a balance sheet
- Enter financial data into the system
- Update financial records
- Create cost analysis reports for other departments
- Maintain financial policies throughout the organization
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Keep track of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- and any other task that might be assign by the finance officer or manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
14th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using their Name, the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hard copies of these credentials can also be sent to REBHI’s Office in Maiduguri.
- Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disregarded.