Restorative Justice for Africa Initiative is a youth-led NGO bridging the access to justice gap in Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa through rendering pro bono legal assistance to indigent inmates behind bars and using restorative justice mechanisms to resolve the harm committed.
Job Position: Finance Assistant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Oversee the financial operations of the organisation and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers etc;
- Creates and maintains a variety of performance metrics and dashboards to ensure the optimal finance operation of the organisation;
- Conducts financial analysis and make recommendations to the organisation on budget expenditures;
- Obtain approvals from the transaction approvers on all procurements and purchases for the projects and for the organisation.
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilised appropriately.
- Maintains banking & accounting Relationships;
- Manages the organisations financial reporting process;
- Ensures the organisation is compliant with tax authorities, understands the tax requirements, and optimises tax obligations within compliance.
- 1-2 years prior working experience in a Non Governmental Organisation;
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, HND, OND or a qualifying certificate in Finance or Accounting;
- Experience in finance, business operations, or management consulting;
- ACCA, CFA, or ICAN certified (Evidence of enrolment in either of this certification program suffices) ;
- Knowledge of tax remittances and management in NGOs;
- High level of integrity and ethical behaviours;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Detail oriented and organised;
24th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.