Accounting Business Concepts Limited – We’re a brilliant and result-oriented team continuously seeking to offer world-class and simplified professional services and solutions (focused on Management Accounting, HR Consulting, Business Advisory, etc.) to businesses across Africa. Our mission is to enhance business productivity by empowering and enabling them through our professional services. We pride ourselves in providing a collaborative, and positive environment because it is important to us that you have a great experience throughout your journey with us.
Job Position: Finance Associate
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- This role is exciting, positively challenging, and will provide growth to the prospective role holder.
- The ideal role holder is an experienced Finance professional who is intelligent, has a strong interest in deploying financial solutions to businesses, and can work in a fast-paced environment. He/she must be competent in Management Accounting functions and will be required to provide accounting & financial management services to SMEs as well as provide advice on best practices.
- Most importantly, in line with our standards, he/she should be committed, hard-working, and particular about delivering quality work.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Ensure financial statements are prepared in line with regulatory standards
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for clients
- Identify trends, advise clients, and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Perform historical assessments/reviews and work back
- Provide advisory services such as business valuation, budget preparation, template design, accounting framework and setup
- Attend clients’ meetings and/or board meetings
- Ensure compliance with best practice and legal requirements
- Other tasks as assigned
What you need to succeed:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 3+ years of hands-on Finance experience
- Educational background in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related field
- A member of a professional body e.g. ACA, ACCA, CFA (Part or Fully Qualified)
- Proven knowledge in financial reporting, internal auditing, financial analysis & management, financial software, Microsoft Suite, and statistical analysis package
- Excellent presentation, reporting, and communication skills
- Highly confidential with good integrity
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a team and multitask
- Client relationship and engagement skills
- Tech savvy; good use of collaboration tools such as Slack
What we offer
- Salary with additional telephone allowance
- Leave allowance
- 13th month
- Health insurance
- Learning & Development opportunities & support
- Additional PTO, if need be
- Ensuring remittance of statutory deductions
- Flexible ways of working; remote-first culture
- Seasonal programs; vibe o’clock, team hangouts
- Birthday and EOY celebration packages
- A team of bubbly and brilliant colleagues, with a people-centric management team
30th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a simple Cover Letter telling us relevant stuff about you to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
- If we think you are a good fit based on your application, we will schedule a 30-45minutes chat with you, our People Operations team, and hiring managers.
- This is basically a get-to-know-you chat for us to hear about your experiences and to confirm that the role is a good fit for you, as well as if you are a good fit for us.
- Thereafter, a recruitment exercise will be sent to you to further assess your technical competence for the role.
- Then we will schedule a final interview with you to meet with one of our Principal Consultants, to give you a realistic preview of the role and discuss expectations.
- We will ensure to give you an update within two weeks after each stage.