CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Job Position: Finance Associate
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The Finance Associate will make significant contribution to the preparation of financial reporting, posting of financial transactions, analysis of financial reports for subsidiaries within the CcHUB Group whilst building a foundation of experience in general accounting, business management and knowledge of CcHUB.
Placements in different areas of finance operations as follows:
- Finance Administration: Posting of financial transactions into accounting software, and support with the preparation of monthly management accounts of the company.
- Accounts Payable: Involvement in providing purchase to pay services by preparing payment file to be uploaded into the company’s vendor payment platform. This includes tracking payments, resolving issues with suppliers and purchasers, ensuring records are accurate and up to date.
- Accounts Receivables: support with tracking, reconciling, and controlling income as services are delivered through business systems and raising invoices.
- Bank Reconciliation: Managing receipts and payments through the banking
- process. Supporting the reconciliation of the bank account, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner, making sure controls over banking are in place, forecasting cash requirements.
- VAT & Payroll – Ensuring VAT rules are followed, contributing to managing the payroll, resolving payroll issue
- Support Compliance: Support with the preparation and remittance of monthly taxes including VAT, PAYE, withholding taxes on the tax platforms of the respective tax regulators etc.
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Project Billing: Support with project billing, and reporting.
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting (including P&L accounts cashflow, variance analysis and commentaries) to assist with key decision making across the organization.
- Support with the preparation of statutory financial management accounts for audit purposes.
- Carry out other financial administration tasks as assigned by the Director of Finance.
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- 1-3 solid years’ Accounting/Finance experience.
- Candidate should be passionate professional development and learning accounting and financial management.
- Proficient in excel spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of international financial reporting standards (IFRS), corporate finance, costing and financial reporting.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online