Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride-hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and the city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on-demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
Job Position: Finance Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- Coordinate with team members to solve any issues faced by chargeback and settlement departments.
- Ensure daily processing of outgoing dispute actions and the on-time response of incoming disputes.
- Ensure daily validation of transaction posting on the system.
- Coordinate with gateway platforms to solve pending issues and reply to their inquiries.
- Communicate with the system support team to report problems and recommend system enhancements & automation
- Establish and maintain Vendor/Supplier relationship
- Monitor and maintain inventory control system, ensuring all physical inventory aligns with system records
- Assist the finance team with any task as required by the reporting manager.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or in a related field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working as a finance associate
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Computer skills
- Knowledge and understanding of payment scheme operations (gateway platforms)
- Experience working in Fintech is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online