ActionAid (AA) Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, which is a global alliance of organizations working towards achieving a world without poverty and injustice in which every person enjoys the right to a life with dignity. As a large and visible development organization, we work in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and America. Our expertise lies in community-led approaches to development and working through partnerships with the poor and other grass-roots organizations.
- Job Position: Finance Consultant
- Job Location: Abuja
- The Finance Consultant will contribute to maintaining adequate financial integrity in supporting quality and timely data input for the generation of financial reports, review and analyze accounting ledgers.
- S/he will also contribute to strengthening the internal control and accounting systems of AAN and partner organizations.
- First Degree in Accounting / Economics with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the INGO / NGO sector
- A qualified Chartered Accountant or undergoing professional qualification
- Experience managing donor (FCDO, EU, Foundation, etc) funded related projects
- Knowledge of Accounting / Finance cycles and taxation
- Knowledge of statutory and Internal Audit processes is desirable
- Must be computer literate with proven knowledge in Word and Excel
- Proficiency in reputable/dependable high-tech Accounting software is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have high respect for professional and personal integrity, and ethically sound.
10th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter in a single document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only electronically submitted CVs as applicable will be considered.
- The subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of the position applied for and location e.g “Finance Consultant – Abuja”.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women and candidates from the North East and North West are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.