Petromarine Nigeria Limited is a 100% indigenous Nigerian owned Marine logistics company with a focus on international standards. We provide safe, dependable, and efficient services delivered with best international practices while building a sustainable relationship with our stakeholders.
Job Position: Finance Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Our finance team is growing and we’re currently looking to hire a skilled Finance Coordinator to join the team.
- You will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all vendors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Working experience within the Oil and gas industry and/or Maritime Logistics industry, in a similar role is a bonus.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable and receivable data.
- Review, process and reconcile all payments and expenditures.
- Manage monthly remittance of taxes, levies and filing of tax returns.
- Management of Imprest System.
- Ensure the integrity, correctness and accuracy of vendors’ ledger, expense, and tax GLs.
- Resolve all payables-related issues with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain proper filing system of transaction documents, correspondences, and other related files.
- Timely and accurate posting of accruals and prepayments.
- bank reconciliation and clearing of outstanding items.
- Maintain good working relationship statutory auditors and consultants.
- Working with various stakeholders to improve AP & AR processes, controls & analysis.
- Any other functions based on business requirements and dynamics.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or relevant Accounting fields
- Professional qualification with ICAN or ACCA or in final qualification stage.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have solid understanding of basic accounting and accounts payable principles
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Be ACCA / ICAN certified or in the final stages of certification
- Have accurate data entry skills
- Have adequate knowledge of accounts receivable principles
- Have the proven ability to calculate, post and manage financial records
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including NetSuite, Excel and other Accounting packages
- Have adaptability skill and good work ethics
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably have experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online