Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of: Cinema operations, management of sites, Ownership of sites, Consultancy for cinema development, Design Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Acquisition, Booking into cinemas, and content development.
Job Position: Finance Executive (Tax)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for all Statutory compliance and ensure correct postings in appropriate ledgers eg all taxes, pension etc.
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Responsible for tax Management and regulatory compliance of tax reporting/returns
- Ensure accurate computation of all tax liabilities.
- Liaise with the tax consultants to ensure that the company’s overall interests are protected during tax investigations and queries.
- Ensure complete documentation of relevant supports and proof of tax remittance.
- Monitor current and impending changes to tax regulation and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies
- Participate in financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years relevant (tax) experience
- Must be ICAN certified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online