SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
Job Position: Finance Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc. Provide financial and administrative support for the organization.
- Preparing and raising of payment voucher and ensuring it gets signed.
- Ensure branches get approval before processing payment.
- Daily tracking of payment, Expenditure, Invoice between HO and Branches.
- Processing of vendor’s due payment and ensuring all the documents required are attached.
- Post branches Imprest on Orion.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report.
- Document/data filling and monitoring of office stationaries.
- To prepare cash positions on a daily basis and administer inter-company transactions.
- To perform the reconciliation of payments and collections and ensure that transactions are properly captured on the system.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Level of professionalism, objectivity and independence in the discharge of duties.
- Process improvement drive (Time, Speed and accuracy)
- Percentage of account balances reported daily.
- Management of expenditures process.
- Qualification to Degree level
- A higher Degree and professional qualification.
- 3 years cognate experience
10th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online