Henkel AG & Company (Nigeria), KGaA, is a German chemical and consumer goods company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Job Position: Finance Intern
- Job Location: Lagos
- Monitor product costing, including material prices, bill of materials update, and proactively communicate impact to business stakeholders.
- Costs center reporting and analysis to derive action-oriented commentaries
- Update planning tools relating to rolling forecasts, quarterly forecasts & budget
- Execute automation potential across finance-related activities to deliver a highly efficient process
- Participate in stock count and other related activities.
- Graduate of Finance / Accounting or related courses.
- ACCA/ACA in view is satisfactory.
- Ready to try new things, and apply new knowledge.
- Ability to analyze complex data and identify inconsistencies.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel, VBA, or similar script writing will be preferred.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage
How to Apply