Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
- Job Position: Finance Intern
- Job ID: 21012369
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Monitor product costing, including material prices, bill of materials update, and proactively communicate impact to business stakeholders.
- Costs center reporting and analysis to derive action-oriented commentaries
- Update planning tools relating to rolling forecasts, quarterly forecasts & budget
- Execute automation potential across finance-related activities to deliver a highly efficient process
- Participate in stock count and other related activities.
- Graduate of Finance / Accounting or related courses.
- ACCA/ACA in view is satisfactory.
- Ready to try new things, and apply new knowledge.
- Ability to analyze complex data and identify inconsistencies.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Microsoft Excel, VBA, or similar script writing will be preferred.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online