Indicina Technologies Limited – Only 11% of Africa’s population have their credit information recorded by private credit bureaus vs 17% in Emerging Asia and 79% in Latin America. This, along with other challenges, puts a major brake on consumer lending in Africa.
Indicina is building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity.
Job Position: Finance Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a self-motivated and qualified Finance Intern to join our team. You will be responsible for managing account records, as well as assisting in the monitoring and updating of receivables, payables, month-end reports, and taxation.
- To be successful as a finance intern, you should have knowledge of fundamental principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis in a similar setting.
- An outstanding Finance Intern will be someone whose expertise results in accurate financial reporting and efficient account management.
- Assists in account receivables, payables, and month-end reports
- Managing account records and handling payments.
- Collaborating with internal departments especially product department to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Updating the accounting software, financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and purchases.
- Assisting in developing financial models and providing financial forecasts.
- Ensure the Product records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field at least 1 years work experience.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, ANAA, DipIFRS etc.) is considered a plus.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of IFRS, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Competitive salary
- High impact and visibility role in a fast growing start-up
- Flexible work opportunities
- Virtual and Onsite Team building activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online