The Elevation Church has been set up by God to develop its members as witnesses of Christ to the general public while empowering them to not only achieve the highest levels of distinction and greatness in life but to work actively with the church to establish community development initiatives to set other individuals on their own paths to greatness.
Job Position: Finance Intern
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- Back-end collations for posting and reporting.
- Identify and escalate any failed transactions for reupload and posting.
- Provide general accounting support with the ERP.
- Generate a general ledger and trial balance reports.
- Report to the Finance Associate all the daily postings.
- He /She must report to the designated office for the postings.
- Liaise with the Finance Officer for any required assistance.
- Ensure proper filing of documents and performing office machine operations.
- He/she is equally required to pick up and deliver items related to the assigned office.
- Candidates should possess an OND/HND or BSc. in Finance, Accounting
- 1-2 years Accounting experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of accounting procedures & practices
- Basic knowledge of using accounting software.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Up-to-date knowledge of IFRS and theories
- Proficient word processing and excel spreadsheets skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Excellent Computing Skills
- Goal Oriented & Hard working
- A good team player yet able to work well alone
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.