Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and agricultural sector.
- Assist the finance team with research, filing and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Assist the finance team in collating and dispersing invoices, receipts and bank statements.
- Provide and submit reports on documents collated.
- Responsible for reconciling differences on invoices and receipts received against forecasted invoice and receipt expected.
- Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy.
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
- OND in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
- Interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- 0 to 1-year experience in a similar role.