Aureole Consulting Limited is an HR consulting company which specialize in talent acquisition services, Outsourcing Services, Executive Search, Social Media Job Advertisement, HR consulting amongst other services.
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Your primary role will involve the preparation and analysis of financial reports to assist the management team in making informed decisions to sustain and enhance the financial health of the organization.
- In your capacity as Finance Manager, you will be instrumental in fostering a collaborative work environment that contributes to the overall success of the company.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the Company’s finances.
- Support to conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Supervision and Management of Finance Officers.
- Assist to prepare the company’s budget.
- Preparation of monthly Management Report
- Liaise with audit/tax consultants and finance regulatory bodies to ensure appropriate monitoring and compliance of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Responsible for other finance and tax-related duties.
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Accreditation with ACCA/ACA is relevant
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or an equivalent field would be an advantage
- 5+ years experience as a Finance Manager or in a similar managerial role.
- Previous experience within the retail, QSR, food and beverage or similar industries is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial management and extensive hands-on experience in preparing and managing company accounts
- Proficient in using accounting software
- Solid knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Analytical and numerical abilities for handling statistics and interpreting information
- Competency in utilizing data analysis tools, with an acute attention to detail and a penchant for probing deeper into data
- Excellent interpersonal communication, including confident oral presentation skills to influence, persuade, and negotiate effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Well-articulated, capable of conveying complex information at all levels within the business
- Approachable demeanor, capable of coaching and assisting colleagues with accounting issues
- A proactive and flexible approach, coupled with a high degree of personal initiative and energy
- Results-oriented, with a determination to resolve issues and achieve objectives
- Highly organized, able to manage time effectively and adhere to deadlines.
N600,000 – N800,000 Monthly gross.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.