BU Power Limited is a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Marina, Lagos
- The Finance Manager is responsible for maintaining the financial health of the company through the financial budget, audit controls, financial records and reporting, project and new business evaluations, tax management, treasury relationship management and inventory process control.
- Prepare financial statements, business budgets, and forecasts.
- Keep an accurate record of company financial activities.
- Interpret cost and revenue elements with a view to optimising resources.
- Lead the way in the financial analysis of project and investment selection.
- Develop and manage financial models for investments.
- Manage company treasury functions – cash flow, interest rate expense and treasury income
- Ensure control and integrity of the procurement and inventory system.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and financial services vendors such as auditors, tax authorities, financial institutions and corporate affairs office
- Liaise with other colleagues to provide ease of business with the company
- Overseeing, controlling and managing the income, cash flow and expenditure of the company
- Prepare payroll and prompt deduction and remittance of tax to the appropriate channel
- Review company financial reports and adopt effective and cost-reduction strategies
- Liaising with internal auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances.
- Interested applicants must be a Graduate of Accounting or related fields.
- Applicants from other fields who are chartered can also apply.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Must be a chartered accountant.
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical mindset
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software
- Financial management skills
- Communication proficiency
- Problem-solving skills/analysis
- Business management acumen
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.