At CrowdForce, our mission is to make reliable data and Financial Services easily accessible to everyone. CrowdForce empowers businesses to drive mass adoption of digital and financial services to the underserved populations in their communities. This is a unique opportunity, to be part of a highly disruptive organization, in its early stage with global ambitions and mindset. Reshaping the face of Financial Services by making it easily accessible.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- We are a Technology company providing data & financial services.
Principal Duties / Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide professional guidance and processing for all day-to-day, business and financial transactions.
- Coordinate the general day–to–day administration of the Finance department.
- Set up financial and manage processes such as request processes, retirement processes, etc.
- Ensure that Crowd Force is up to date on all statutory financial and tax regulations, e.g. PAYE, FIRS, PENCOM, etc.
- Vet all financial transactions and ensure they meet our internal control processes.
- Analysis and record all expenditures into the respective expense type.
- Controls the cash flow position throughout the company understand the sources and uses of cash and maintains the integrity of funds, securities, and other valuable documents.
- Oversees payment of vendors and other transactions as required.
- Monitors and manages cash advance retirements by Crowd Force staff.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Processing all invoices, expense forms, and requests for payment.
- Dealing with daily transactions for petty cash and ensuring that reconciliations are completed on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Compiles and prepares periodic budgets and forecast proposals using the information provided by all departments and the approved business strategy.
- Assist in extracting, collating, and consolidating information needed to generate the company’s annual operating budget.
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Analyzing revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Prepare final accounts by ensuring all account schedules agree with the General ledger balances
- Ensure all remittances to external regulators as expected
- Monitor the CAPEX and OPEX expenses while ensuring adequate compliance to financial prudence ethics.
- Liaise with team leads on operations expenses costing and project costs.
- Support the establishment of prices and monitor Invoices for products sold to clients
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with other statutory requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Prepare monthly payroll and manage disbursement of payments to all staff and other statutory bodies.
- Liaise with banks and manage all banking and reconciliation exercises.
- Preparing and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
Education /Certifications / Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics is highly desirable.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance or other relevant postgraduate degrees will be an advantage.
- Must have professional certifications and memberships
- Post graduate degree in any of the above courses or an MBA is an added advantage.
- Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CIPFA level.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Must be able to address vendors in a corporate/diplomatic manner
- Is experienced in bookkeeping and advanced use of Microsoft excel
- Has integrity
- He/she should be able to move around and work professionally
- Should be organized
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online