HRLeverage Africa Limited – Our client is a Pan-African Fintech company that is reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online. They are currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022.
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client needs a Finance Manager who will be passionate about their mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will monitor the job market, the modern trends in the Finance and find the best practice for the implementation in the organization.
- Ensure accurate and timely daily recordkeeping and accounting systems of all loan vouchers and assigned expense vouchers.
- Reconcile and update accounts postings appropriately promptly attend to
- Financial report and analysis to advice on management performance
- Reported reconciliation issues from cashier and Accountant team.
- Liaise with external parties on behalf of the entities managed
- Perform other account analysis and reconciliations as may be required and participate in the month-end close process.
- Finance team management, perform any other duty as may be assigned by Management
- Responsible for bank accounts transactions (receipts and payments) and provide bank daily report.
- Attended management meeting as delegated by head of department
- Present departmental report during management meeting where necessary
- Supervise other subordinate of financial transactions posting
- Give financial advice on financial matter as well due
- Tax management and Administration of Managed Entities
- Perform Monthly Banks reconciliation of Access bank account investigate and resolve discrepancies; ensure availability of bank reconciliation statement.
- Ensure all transactions are captured in the financial reporting of the entities management, Account Balance, Variance Report on end of month closing
- Respond on HQ daily, monthly, half yearly and yearly reports and audits. Provide required documents and evidences (such as daily cash report, copies of bank statement – softcopy and scan bank certified copy, scan bank certified half year bank statements, bank reconciliation tables, etc.)
- Liaising with the Tax authorities on Tax Audit and Tax Correspondence
- Monthly statutory remittances (WHT, VAT, etc.) and other business financial commitments.
- Prepare journal voucher for direct debit on the bank statement (debits other than regular expense with voucher e.g. bank charges) and direct credit on the bank statement (credit other than revenue.
- Advise the company on implications of existing and new government monetary
- Provide professional advice for other teams and connect with CBN
- Master’s Degree or above
- At least 4 years management experience in any of PWC/DTT/KPMG/EY
- Well-known Fintech finance experience
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Adaptability skills
- Work ethic
- Project management skills
1st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.