Lamischolero Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of innovative construction, IT, and human resources solutions. With a track record of excellence and a commitment to delivering exceptional results, we are dedicated to transforming industries and driving growth in Nigeria.
At Lamischolero, we believe in building tomorrow’s success, today. Our multidisciplinary team of experts brings together the best talent in construction, IT, and human resources to offer comprehensive solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients. We are currently seeking a Finance Manager in our Lagos branch to join the amazing team and grow with us.
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The Account Manager is responsible for Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; and preparing reports. Carry out any other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
- Update asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information daily.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports weekly
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Planning, analyzing and preparation of financial budget.
- Ensure protection of the company’s assets through internal control and internal audits.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Respond to all audit/Tax queries.
- Undertake bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of management/audited account
- Guides accounting executives by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting
- policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Accounting from a reputable University.
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA is compulsory.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional Accounting certifications would be an added advantage.
- The minimum Experience Required is 8 years of experience in Finance, preferably in Construction/Engineering.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office Suite, Sage, and any other accounting software.
Attitude and Behavioral Traits:
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills and a good team player.
N400,000 – N600,000 monthly.
10th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.