Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our Client in the Off-Grid Energy Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- As our Finance Manager, you will work closely with the Chief Finance Officer to manage the day-to-day financial operations of the Company.
- You will be responsible for planning, designing, and coordinating the implementation of sound accounting, financial management and control systems and procedures to facilitate the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date financial and accounting records for effective decision-making.
- Develop, implement, and monitor appropriate financial systems, procedures, and internal controls to support the efficient and effective operation of the Finance function
- Prepare the Company’s monthly/quarterly financial and management reports
- Oversee the month-end process including ensuring the completion of General Ledger reconciliations and production of a full set of financial statements
- Manage the annual audit process to ensure the timely delivery of annual audited financial statements
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing, payment processing, and other transactions
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Manage and take responsibility for the Finance ERP system
- Support the Chief Finance Officer on project evaluation & analysis and product pricing decisions, amongst other ad-hoc requests
- Coordinate preparation of annual budgets and maintain strong budget control as well as budget monitoring through activities such as budget-actual variance analysis
- Manage and monitor key metrics and KPIs to provide financial insights to executive management which will drive effective decision making
- Prepare monthly cash forecasts and ensure that the Company maintains adequate liquidity at all times to finance its business operations
- Manage the Company’s banking relationships
- Effectively manage the Company’s working capital to enhance efficiency
- Manage the Company’s account receivables by following up on outstanding invoices to ensure timely payments and also monitor overdue amounts
- Prepare and submit the Company’s tax returns including timely remittance of value added tax and withholding taxes and annual tax filings
- Develop strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to ensure effectiveness of communications and resolution of issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting ACCA or ICAN certification
- 6 – 10 years of experience in a finance/accounting role in the manufacturing sector or related sectors
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of IFRS, GAAP and IAS
- Varied experience with Accounting software solutions and ERPs
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and accounting packages/ERPs .
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.