Trevari Oil and Gas Limited is a leading privately- owned Oil and Gas firm active in the downstream sector. Trevari Oil and Gas Limited seeks to have a divergent objective to maintain and operate its rigs and fleet in accordance with all governing laws and regulations. We operate with the objective of developing and facilitating seamless and sustainable business processes- refining, marketing, distribution and sales of products to everyday users.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Report To: MD / CEO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general accounts reconciliation
- Provide and/ or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the established guidelines
- Handling overall Taxation matters, Statutory Audits, and Internal Audit
- Review the corporate income tax filing and engage with internal and external stakeholders for sign-off prior to filing
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts and financial plans, and ensuring they reflect the laid down objectives of the company
- Improve business performance by providing support to management to ensure informed decision and make sure financial objectives are achieved.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information, and meeting deadlines
- Provide report on business performance
- Ensure return on investment through reviewing all capital expenditure plans
- Maintain relationship with banks, auditors, clients financial representatives and other actors/ stakeholders
- Any other duties as assigned by the MD or Board of directors
Key Performance Indicators:
- Astute problem-solver, possessing both analytical and administrative skills
- Compliance with policies and procedures
- Accountability and timely feedback on assignments
- Attention to details and time management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- M.Sc./ MBA in Finance is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience as an Accountant or Finance Manager
- Minimum of 1-3 years within the Oil and Gas industry
- Minimum of 1-3 years as a Financial Planner and Analyst
- Relationship Management
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to direct and supervise; High attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills/ Fluency in English and Hausa
11th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.