Zabira Technologies is a fintech company that launched officially August 2019. Inspired to create fast payment solution and easy exchange of cryptocurrencies, the CEO Issac John, started the company with innovative ideas & problem solving paradigm which further gave birth to the existence of a world-class financial technology.
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- The successful candidates is expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature.
- Deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organisation.
- Outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
12th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.