The Alex and GraceIzinyon Foundation was established to advance Dr. Alex and Mrs. GraceIzinyon’s benevolence. This is fuelled by their firm belief that every life is valuable and with minimal resources every human being can thrive and achieve purpose when stirred in the right direction. It is their belief that by helping one person at a time a difference is made to a larger number in the long run and their lives are improved.
The Alex and GraceIzinyon Foundation ensures these core values are represented. We are a non-profit organization with a firm belief that the well-being of every life matters. We trust that every life can thrive well if watered with the most basic resources and if stirred in the right direction. To this end, we strive at promoting the wellbeing of the disadvantaged around us through the understated pillars. Through love for others, our fundamental value, we are improving human lives one at a time through four instituted pillars. These are the pillars of education, poverty & inequity alleviation, public health development, and youth empowerment. We support people of diverse backgrounds and experiences and these pillars display what our founders have fostered over the years.
- Job Position: Finance Officer
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Reporting to: President
- The Finance Officer will work in close collaboration with the president to provide back end support of operations during the contract period.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of financial transactions and related services support to the Foundation.
- Management of the organization’s finance operations
- Manage day to day bookkeeping of financial transactions – input all income and expenditure; and produce monthly quarterly and annual financial reports
- Process payments and donations
- Record and reconcile donations received
- Verify records, complete monthly bank reconciliations and annual accounts
- Work with the procurement team in the procurement of goods and services
- Management and monitoring of organizations assets
- Timely creation of budgets
- PAYE computation and filing
- Ensure accurate payroll computation and any other task as required.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required, preferably with an NGO;
- A University or higher education graduate in a subject relevant to the assignment specifically in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or other directly related fields
- Exceptional numerical, problem solving, and analytical skills
- High level of integrity
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to pay excellent attention to detail
- Experience in the use of spreadsheets and accounting software
- Thorough understanding of nonprofit accounting and generally accepted accounting standards.
Pay: N70,000 / month
28th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.