Apex Network is a financial servicing firm, where anyone anywhere can easily and securely transact bitcoin, which is the future of Money and a catalyst for creating an open financial system in Africa and the world generally.
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos (On-site)
- Review, Create and implement the business’s financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up to date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Process invoices and prepare financial statements
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments
- Identify and manage different sources of funding, and the capital structure of the Company as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree / M.Sc in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
- ICAN / ACCA required.
- A minimum of 5+ years of work experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical, Numerical and time management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- A Fintech finance experience is an added advantage.
15th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.