Bridge partners with governments, donors, and parents to ensure that every child has access to an education that develops her full potential and creates the foundation for prosperity for the country. We are dedicated to supporting teachers, empowering school leaders, and ensuring every child has the learning support needed to master the national syllabus and have the confidence to succeed in a competitive world. Each of our project or country teams are supported through expertise and programming from additional offices around the world, combining world-leading expertise in core design areas with locally resident leadership and execution. We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to support and scale every aspect of quality education delivery. Bridge managed and supported schools are technology-enabled and data-driven to ensure accountability in the classroom for both teachers’ performance and children’s learning.
The Bridge model delivers significant learning outcomes at a large scale by combining technology and customized learning materials. At Bridge, we believe innovation and technology can transform learning. Our model – which uses technology to deliver thoroughly researched and carefully designed daily lesson guides to teachers in our academies – is proven to increase learning outcomes for children. We are a solutions-driven, implementation-focused organization, using design principles to work in varied and often highly constrained contexts to ensure learning outcomes and positive development for children. Working on regional and national scales is important to us, as empowering entire generations of children with the core knowledge, skills, and confidence is what builds the foundation for a peaceful and prosperous future for us all.
- Job Position: Finance Officer
- Job Location: Benin, Edo
- We are seeking a Finance Officer who will work closely with the Director, Finance to refine how Bridge International Academies approaches financial budgeting, projections, and forecasting.
- The Finance Officer will also help senior executives identify key performance indicators in the business, highlight how the Company can improve operational execution across all divisions, and prepare materials for the Board of Directors highlighting the Company’s strategic and financial direction.
- Prepare and maintain financial analyses that forecast/project Bridge International Academies’ operational and financial performance.
- Work with department heads and senior executives to refine budgeting across the Company.
- Continuously work with department heads to identify and evaluate key performance indicators.
- Work with the Finance Department to ensure that historical/actual performance is correctly captured and in-sync with the Finance Associate’s work.
- Assist senior executives with preparing materials for the Board of Directors and investors.
- Think strategically and proactively about Bridge International Academies’ financial direction.
- At least two years of post-undergraduate, full-time work experience in investment banking or corporate finance; should be used to highly rigorous, complex financial analysis.
- Undergraduate degree from a top university with exemplary academic achievements; ideally in economics, business, accounting, and/or finance.
- Very experienced working with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience working closely with a company to build financial and operating models at a deep level, particularly on a multi-country level.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and highly driven, ambitious attitude towards work.
- A strategic financial thinker with an eye for identifying metrics that matter for a business.
9th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online