Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is one of the leading insurance firm in Nigeria with location across different states in Nigeria. They provide life insurance business and non-life Insurance business services to Organizations and Private individuals.
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Obalende, Lagos
- The Company is seeking to hire a Finance Officer who will be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager in all financial aspects of the organization.
- S/he will be responsible for preparing financial reports and ensuring that financial transactions are conducted legally and ethically.
- Prepares reports and documents covering accounting transactions for management review.
- Ensures that accurate records are kept by standard practices.
- Monitors budget performance, expenditure control.
- Manages invoicing procedures to collect money owed by clients/customers.
- Mediating tax refunds and ensuring transparency in the allocation for valid claims.
- Following up on outstanding refunds, false claims, and unclaimed refunds.
- Providing auditors with all records, documents, and files about VAT returns, VAT settlements, and transactional data.
- Working closely with other departments in the business.
- Preparing various monthly reports to analyze business financial health, including sales reports, profit and loss statements, general ledger entries, goods received notes, and goods issued notes.
- Good First Degree in any relevant field.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Cognate experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Good business writing and communication skills.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and pay attention to details.
N99,000 monthly Net + Other benefits.
9th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.