Excellium – We are an information technology solutions company that specialise in the deployment of business technology software solutions for organisations. We offer a unique platform for people who want to bring their skills and experience to solve distinct business challenges.
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Always keep adequate records of creditors for management information.
- Checks bank reconciliation and updating of cashbooks.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and financial events in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policy.
- Monthly payroll processing and reconciliations.
- Maintaining the accurate and timely processing of general ledger reconciliation and journal entries.
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting reporting; monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Post sales and purchase invoices to ledgers.
- Receive all invoices for jobs and process payments to vendors.
- Post journal entries to ERP system.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related course.
- Must have 2-4 years of work experience.
- ICAN / ACCA certification. Candidates must be in an advanced stage or have completed their professional examination.
- Experience working in fast paced, dynamic environments that have required adaptability and flexibility to be successful.
- Knowledge of ERP system/accounting software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to management, board, or other outside partners.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from supervisor to accomplish objectives.
- Prior work experience in a top public accounting firm is preferred.
27th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online